Monday 21 August 2017

I use toys when there's no man jump on my thing - Princess Shyngle


Ghanaian based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has hinted that she inserts sekx toy in her vagina to satisfy herself anytime she feels for sekx.

In an interview with Abeiku Santana on Accra based radio, Okay FM Total Showbiz segment, Princess Shyngle answering questions on why she plays with sekx toy when feeling honey said; “Am single because I feel insecure about guys, though I love average level guys because am an average girl too”.

“The last time I had sekx was the day before my birthday, 24 December 2016, I apply my sekx toy to satisfy myself anytime I feel honey or feel for sekx", the actress stated.


I use toys when there's no man jump on my thing - Princess Shyngle Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: A