Tuesday 15 August 2017

I’m Sorry, I Spent UT Bank’s Money on MzBel and Nana Aba Anamoah- Kofi Amoabeng

The Bank of Ghana has has revoked the Licences of UT Bank Ltd and Capital Bank Ltd.
This means that their liabilities are more than their assets. Owner of the bank, Kofi Amoabeng, has come out to apologize to his clients, claiming that he spent most of the assets on two celebrities— Mzbel and Nana Aba Anamoah.

At his peak, he jumped from women from women and was always in the news for such reasons. He is rumoured to be the father of Mzbel’s son, Aaron. Mzbel has admitted that he slept with his several times.
The Chief Executive Officer of UT Holdings-Kofi Amoabeng speaking on JOY Fm said “It is not true that I have a kid with Mzbel,” however he did not confirm or deny having intimate relationship with her.
Kofi Amoabeng who has also chopped down Ghanaian TV personality-Nana Ama Anamoah in the past, before moving onto Mzbel confirm he is very close with Nana Aba Anamoah.
In relation to Mzbel and Nana Ama Anamoah, he said “they are lovely people, s*xy ladies.”
The man who already has 7 children to his name had this to say about marriage; “I love my independence. Marriage is not my thing. I tried it but marriage is not good for me,” he added that “but I have a partner.”

I’m Sorry, I Spent UT Bank’s Money on MzBel and Nana Aba Anamoah- Kofi Amoabeng Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Koolictrends