Monday 11 September 2017

Beautiful girl who suffered terrible acid attack cries out on Instagram (photos)


Aisha May, a beautiful young lady, was recently attacked and given an acid bath, by someone whose motive she's yet to figure out.

Aisha took to her Instagram page to cry out, stating that even though she couldn't understand why she had been attacked, she is also confused because she can't understand why people keep telling her to be strong.

She shared photos of herself from before the attack and after, and also thanked everyone who prayed for her.

READ ALSO: 2 talented Kenyans build a 'car' from an old motorbike and it's genius (photos, video)

Sharing her post, Aisha wrote:

"Still don’t know why me! What could I have possibly done to deserve this much pain?Waking up to burning skin, swollen body parts, can’t even sit up without help from a nurse . Every time I try and sleep, the flashbacks always hit me and that’s the day I will never forget.

I know everybody saying be strong, you're still beautiful, but I just don’t get why me what could I have possibly done that was so bad to deserve this‍♀️but Ima continue to put my problems in God's hands, second surgery tomorrow and I wanna thank everyone that sent up a prayer for me even if we not on good terms y'all concern really means a lot to meSo thank y’all and I hope everything turns out well tomorrow."

READ ALSO:  Did Nana Addo lie to Ghanaians about free SHS? Kwesi Pratt Jnr thinks so

See her post below:

A post shared by AshiaMay The GOAT⛹🏽🍽 (@femalehoop3r) on

Beautiful girl who suffered terrible acid attack cries out on Instagram (photos) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: A