Friday 8 September 2017

Yvonne Nelson begs God for a baby


Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson says getting pregnant will be a “blessing” for her, insisting she “wants it to happen”.

The star actress has been in the news in recent times, with several media outlets reporting that she is pregnant.


The actress granted an interview on Okay FM’s Total Showbiz, and despite refusing to either confirm or deny the reports, Yvonne Nelson insists getting pregnant is something she prays will happen very soon.


READ ALSO:  Nana Ama McBrown's marriage will collapse soon - Counselor Lutterodt predicts

“It is a blessing! So if people want me to be pregnant, I receive it in the name of Jesus. I receive it, I want it to happen. If it happens today, I receive it. I am waiting for it because I really want to have a baby,” she said.

According to her, she has no problems with people saying that she is pregnant, adding that such talks are welcome because she considers it as a blessing.

“It is a blessing so people should continue saying that on my life, if it comes I receive it. It is something that I want to happen so I’m waiting for it happen."

On her current relationship status, the actress responded: “There is a man in my life right now. I am very serious now so I am in serious relationship. That’s all I can say”.

Yvonne Nelson begs God for a baby Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: A