Tuesday 29 August 2017

I am not happy with my life as it is now, I have truly changed - Rashida Black Beauty


Social media sensation, Rashida Black Beauty has taken a rather calm u-turn and stated that she is "now tamed" and not "doing things for her fans" following the release of a viral video which showed her private parts.

In a report by Ghanaian news website, GHPage.com, the "new" Rashida reportedly stated that she was unhappy with herself.

"I’m not a happy person because I have disappointed my fan base", she reportedly stated in a n interview with YouTube show, Kofi TV.

"I can't even face my family in Berekum after the video was leaked by scammers", she added.

The 18-year-old became the center of severe backlash after her video leaked out into public domain.

The video, which showed the Jigwe Awards winner in despicable acts, quickly went viral and drew the attention of the Ghana Police who prompt arrested Rashida Black Beauty.

She was charged with indecent exposure but subsequently released on bail.

I am not happy with my life as it is now, I have truly changed - Rashida Black Beauty Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: A