Sunday 3 September 2017

Photo: TV Host Gifty Anti emerges in fresh-faced, no makeup look after delivering first child


Ace broadcaster and TV host Gifty Anti only recently added new life to the world, when she delivered her first child.

In an Instagram post sighted, Gifty spotted a fresh no-makeup look in casual clothes.

She expressed gratitude to God the new bundle of joy in her life.

“Dear God, Three weeks ago today, you filled my heart with great JOY. I come to you today, Lord, just as I am, to say thank you. My look after giving birth. Plain, No makeup. Just my raw self. Yes, I am that confident in God, lol. Feeling Loved, blessed, Favoured and pampered by God's Mercy and Grace,” she wrote.

Gifty is the host of the The Standpoint, a social affairs program airing on GTV which discusses issues facing women in the country.



Photo: TV Host Gifty Anti emerges in fresh-faced, no makeup look after delivering first child Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: A