Monday 1 January 2018

BREAKING NEWS: Ajara Mapuka Of Junka Town Fame Is Dead


It sounds rather unfortunate that the new year celebrations brings in a very sad news of the passing away of “Ajara Mapuka” a lead character in “Junka Town” a television series which went viral in the just ended year.


Manager for “Too Much” in an exclusive interview with Jeremy Atus of Mynewsghana.com disclosed that the actress passed out Monday evening.

“Too Much” who broke the news on his facebook page posted:

I have got much to say but let me reserve it for now!
Buh I’m really sad and sorry to inform you all that we lost one of my Standing Pillars to whom I am today!
Ajara Mapuka is dead!
#RIP




 “Junka Town” is a popular television series that took over television screens like magic.

Mapuka is a very talented actress and will be missed. May Her soul Rest In Peace.

Source: Jeremy Atus // Mynewsghana.com


BREAKING NEWS: Ajara Mapuka Of Junka Town Fame Is Dead Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: DEEghana