NSEMFON VILLAGE
Home
Gossip
Entertainment News
Lifestyle
Music Downloads
Music Videos
Politics
Home
/
Nsemfon
/
I have never slept With Babbie Dapaah - Guru
Tuesday, 26 September 2017
I have never slept With Babbie Dapaah - Guru
07:03
Nsemfon
I have never slept With Babbie Dapaah - Guru
I have never slept With Babbie Dapaah - Guru
I have never slept With Babbie Dapaah - Guru
2017-09-26T07:03:00-07:00
Rating:
4.5
Diposkan Oleh:
Nsemfon Village
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Trending Today
Popular Posts
Ghanaian student dies in his sleep at Owen University
Ghanaian student dies in his sleep at Owen University Every mother’s dream is to see her son, daughter finish school, get a good paying job...
Ban Patapaa’s ‘One Corner’ song – Maame Dokono
Veteran actress, Grace Omaboe, known in showbiz as Maame Dokono has joined the trail of persons condemning the ‘One Corner’ dance craze th...
I nearly committed suicide over my size - Don Little
Diminutive Kumawood actor, Don Little born Stephen Atanga has revealed that he nearly committed suicide after being despised by his biologi...
Ghanaians are perverts – Lord Paper
Ghanaian soul and hip-hop artiste Lord Paper has described Ghanaians as perverts. Lord Paper came to public light and trended for weeks...
Shameless Afia Schwarzenegger chopping by bonking another man in live camera
Mynewsgh.com can exclusively report that Comedienne and Television Personality, Afia Schwarzenegger born Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa, was cau...
(Video) Samini is just a man with attractive lips but not my type - Stephanie Benson
UK-based Ghanaian singer and performer Stephanie Benson has debunked rumours suggesting she dated musician Samini. According to her, Sa...
Mr. Ugly Contest: 43-Yr-Old Wins Title For being The Ugliest Man in Zimbabwe
William Masvinu, a 43-year-old unemployed man has won his fourth title for being the ugliest man in Zimbabwe. The five times Mr Ugly wi...
WOW !! Nana Addo can really sing, Watch him singing in 'Ewe' worship song, What a talent
President Nana Akufo-Addo during his time on the campaign trail gave many reasons why he should be voted for by the citizenry. He recen...
Zylofon CEO drove a GHC792,722 gold Bentley to Becca's UNVEILED
Becca’s 10 years anniversary concert started very late despite the tall list of A-class artistes billed for the concert. The boss of Zy...
My husband is the only man I’ve dated since I was 19 – Stephanie Benson
Musician Stephanie Benson has disclosed the reason why she kissed Samini in her latest song ‘Give Me One More’. Some intimate pictures ...