Tuesday 5 September 2017

Unless Black Stars Pays Me My $50k Arrears, They Can't Qualify For World Cup - Angry Prophet Curses Team


Ghanaians are waiting on the senior national football team, Black Stars with bated breath to see if they will qualify for the 2018 World Cup.

The dreams of Ghana attending the World Cup in Russia got a heavy blow when the Black Stars were held by Congo at Kumasi.

READ ALSO: Wow Thank God !! Castro Is Alive - Just Watch This Video

The hopes of the Black Stars and Ghanaians has, however, come under another threat from a Ghanaian prophet.

Head Pastor and leader of God Temple’s Church, Prophet Ezekiel has stated Black Stars owes him $50,000 while speaking on the Koforidua-based Bryt FM.

According to the prophet, the $50,000 is arrears of payment for services he rendered to management of the team.

"I swear with my father in heaven that, if they pay the said amount of money to me, I will turn things around for Ghana to qualify."

He stated that unless the money owed him is not paid back, the Black Stars will not qualify for the World Cup.

According to him, he was part of the reasons why the Black Stars qualified for the 2012 World Cup in Brazil.

"...they left me here without taking me to Germany, therefore Ghana will never be successful in any competition they participate".

He cursed Ghana saying, "football will continue to be in sorrow unless they pay the arrears".

READ ALSO: I Will Continue "Taking Over" Emotional Letter From Shatta Wale To His Haters


Unless Black Stars Pays Me My $50k Arrears, They Can't Qualify For World Cup - Angry Prophet Curses Team Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: A