Thursday 9 November 2017

‘KKD is possessed, needs deliverance’ - Kumchacha



The Founder and Leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministries, Nicholas Osei, popularly known as Kumchacha has said ace broadcaster is to blame for his son’s gay sexual preference.

According to him, Kwesi Kyei Darkwah popularly known as KKD was not a father figure in his son’s life hence his demonic sexual preference.

Darkwah Kyei-Darkwah, who is a model, opened up about being gay in a digital magazine, intomore.com.

He said he had a difficult time coming out about his sexuality and that, he used to hide it and remembered instances when he used to be very quiet, obedient and often stayed in his room so that he will not be noticed while living with his parents.

Reacting to the story, KKD declared support for his son and said “Come joy or pain, sunshine or rain, success or failure, I will always love my son Darkwah Kyei-Darkwah and my daughter Ohemaa Asokwa Kyei-Darkwah. My love, care and devotion to my children are non-negotiable”.

In a lengthy post on Facebook, the broadcaster noted that, “Whilst the culture in which I was raised influenced me to lean towards raising my children as Asante, Christian, well-mannered, audacious, industrious, cosmopolitan and heterosexual, I do not consider it my place to pontificate, praise or condemn the sexuality any adult identifies with”.

But Kumchacha in an exclusive interview on Kofi TV said the ace broadcaster is possessed thus needs deliverance.

“When I saw the story, I thought it was a different KKD, ah!!! And he said he supports his son? Jesus Christ!”

As an immediate measure, Prophet Kumchacha said he is ready to deliver KKD from spiritual bondage.

“KKD needs deliverance for supporting his son. Is he not the one who was accused of raping a 19-year-old lady? I’m ready to pray for him” he added.

‘KKD is possessed, needs deliverance’ - Kumchacha Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: DEEghana